Tuesday, February 8, 2011

inspirations {that i love & retain!}


some things i fill my heart with .. .

roses in the big apple
a journal {which i L.O.V.E!!!}
silent nights, this moves me anew every time i catch a glimpse!
& being featured in this exquisite video!!! oh what joy!!! thankyou so, gorgeous Sandy!!!
this embroidered lace.. .her work is as stunning as a dreamscape.. .


& this quote i ponder often, it is a similar reason to why i started making things, it makes sense right in the depths of my heart
& lastly, how i love her bears!!!


today i wish you every beauty!!! loveliest thoughts

1 comment:

  1. You are an inspiration, Chenoa! I only hope my homage to you was good enough to please your artist's eye!


    C’est un plaisir de venir sur ton blog !

    Bisous,

    Sandy @ My Shabby Streamside Studio
    http://myshabbystreamsidestudio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete